Your App Crashed On IPad Or IPhone Running IOS 11.2.5 Connected To An IPv6 Network But Why?
One of version of an app rejected with this message Your app crashed on iPad or iPhone running iOS 11.2.5 connected to an IPv6 network. The problem is the application has not a single network function or functionality so I am unable to understand whats going on.
This was the 4th version of application, old versions was on store. At last version we just removed an issue causing the application fail text to speech in new iOS versions.
I wrote a similar note to the Apple and they approved application after sometime. I think problem was not my application this time.
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → Playing Video - Server is not correctly configured - 12939
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Axios array map callback
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → Update React [Native] View on Day Change
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS
- → What is the difference between React Native and React?