Xcodebuild Can't Find Cocoapods Libraries
I have an xcode project (build from Unity) that uses cocoapods to install Firebase dependencies. It builds fine through the xcode GUI but not using the
xcodebuild invocation that I use for automated builds:
xcodebuild -archivePath "$ARCHIVE_PATH" -project "$(pwd)/repo/quantum_unity/Build/$PLATFORM/Unity-iPhone.xcodeproj" -sdk iphoneos -allowProvisioningUpdates -scheme 'Unity-iPhone' -configuration 'Release Development' archive DEVELOPMENT_TEAM=$TEAMID
The build fails to find the
FirebaseCore library in linking.
What needs to change in how I invoke
xcodebuild so it's able to find the pods installed by cocoapods?
I'm using xcode version 9.4.1.
Use -workspace and the xcworkspace instead of the project.
After installing via CocoaPods and depending on them, always use the Xcode workspace instead of the project.
- → Using Safari Web Inspector on Xcode's IOS simulator to view cookies
- → React Native Debug iOS Component in XCode
- → Error tokenizing data. C error: EOF following escape character
- → My xcode is showing two branches open at same time in source control
- → Build React Native project after pulling from GitHub
- → Can't import dependency installed with Cocoapods
- → Adding GooglePlayGames API to Xcode results in multiple architecture i386 errors
- → Could not find Developer Disk Image - Xcode 7.2 & iOS 9.2
- → Binary operator '&' cannot be applied to operands of type 'SCNetworkReachabilityFlags' and 'Int'
- → XCode Scene Editor or Coding for SpriteKit Games
- → How to resolve "error: Failed to read Info.plist of app (Couldn't load Info dictionary for DVTFilePath)"
- → iOS9 and initWithPattern with iPad Pro causing repeating background
- → when I create a ViewController, "also create a xib" can't be seleted