Xcode Warning: Skipping Code Signing Because The Target Does Not Have An Info.plist File
With Xcode 10 and static framework CocoaPods, I see several warnings like this:
Skipping code signing because the target does not have an Info.plist file. (in target 'FirebaseCore')
How can i fix it?
Create temporary info.plist somewhere in the depths of your project and...
Go to Pods -> FirebaseCore (and each others) -> General -> Identity -> Choose info.plist file... for each module with warnings.
- → How can I query Firebase for an equalTo boolean parameter?
- → How can I access nested data in Firebase with React?
- → Firebase simple blog (confused with security rules)
- → Removing item in Firebase with React, re-render returns item undefined
- → AngularJS Unknown Provider Error (Firebase & AngularFire)
- → How do you pass top level component state down to Routes using react-router?
- → "this" is null in firebase query function in reactjs
- → Angular Module Failed to Load
- → Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/android/gms/internal/zzrx;
- → Joining Firebase tables in React
- → How can I make add firepad to my reactjs project?
- → How to use Cloud Functions for Firebase to prerender pages for SEO?
- → React.js component has null state?