Xamarin Firebase Package Doesn't Exist In Visual Studio
I have a Xamarin.forms project that requires ML Kit from firebase, so I wanted to download this package, Xamarin.Firebase.ML.Vision. The problem is that when I try to add it in Nuget in Visual Studio, the package doesn't show up. How do I get it?
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Where to find example Visual Studio 2015 project(s) using typescript and React?
- → How to configure Visual Studio 2015 to write JSX in ASP.NET 5 (RC) with intellisense
- → How to make this simple TypeScript + React app work with Visual Studio 2015?
- → Format liquid(Shopify) code in visual studio code
- → Typescript intellisense without emitting require
- → How to display shopify free them output on my laptop using visual studio code?
- → Visual Studio Code - how to debug node.js routes?
- → Visual Studio cordova, simple way to "live reload" on Android devices?
- → --allow-live terminal command for shopify development
- → compile typescript with a visual studio code task, specifying the output directory
- → How to highlight all symbol appearances in python code with PTVS?
- → What is the location of the Python tools for Visual Studio?