Wrapping A H2 Tag Inside Another H2 Tag?
Is it bad practice in terms of SEO to wrap a H2 tag inside another H2 tag like so or is this still a valid method of displaying h2 tags :
<div class="content-caption light-content"> <h2 class="open-project-link"> <a class="open-project" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="work01.html"> <h2 class="section-info">Branding</h2> </a> </h2> </div>
Or will you be disciplined by google and will your SEO take a hit?
It is impossible to nest H2 elements. The HTML specification forbids it. Error recovery will either give you sequential headings or ignore one entirely (triggering it is foolishing though).
Content model: Phrasing content.
Phrasing content does not include headings.
It doesn't make sense to try to do so in the first place though.
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → laravel blade templating error
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?
- → Setting the maxlength of text in an element that is displayed
- → Expanding search bar not expanding before search
- → Get the calling element with vue.js
- → Blade: how to include a section in one page but not in another
- → How to print/log reactjs rendered dom?
- → how to write react component to construct HTML DOM