WPF Data Binding And Validation Rules Best Practices
I have a very simple WPF application in which I am using data binding to allow editing of some custom CLR objects. I am now wanting to put some input validation in when the user clicks save. However, all the WPF books I have read don't really devote any space to this issue. I see that you can create custom ValidationRules, but I am wondering if this would be overkill for my needs.
So my question is this: is there a good sample application or article somewhere that demonstrates best practice for validating user input in WPF?
I think the new preferred way might be to use IDataErrorInfo
Read more here
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → React formatting dates with momentjs server side
- → Using ReactJs, How do I update my form fields when my parent object sent in from props changes?
- → Visual Studio 2012 Express: Browser returning 500 status trying to download jsx file
- → AngularJS directive: "templateUrl" doesn't work while "template" works
- → how to add cannonical tag for ASPX .NET page
- → Selecting an element by its attribute when it has a colon in its name
- → Function works for NON dynamically loaded images
- → URL routing requires /Home/Page?page=1 instead of /Home/Page/1
- → There are "gaps" between rows in my masonry cards
- → creating sef links and changing plus sign (+) with dash (-)