Wordpress On Apache2 Not Display Correctly Css Only On Windows Host
I did a recently installation of wordpress with apache2 on ubuntu server . The web can be displayed correctly on any host just display the html
I am new in the web world, so I don't have much skills in it
I was looking for and I suspect is a css problem compatibility In windows host I have the following windows browser
I tried with all the possible wk , clear my cookies,other browser . etc without results
Both machines live in the same network with the web server
Hope you can give some ideas Thanks
I finally found the problem.
When I was inspecting the page with google. I saw some objects like wp-config.php is not working, It have a message of resources can not be loaded, connection refused so I change the address url and site url on the wordpress configuration to my domain, and I enter on the web server(ubuntu) a entry for my domain in /etc/hosts with the local ip of my webserver
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?
- → Expanding search bar not expanding before search
- → Using css modules how do I define a global class
- → Conditional BG Color on AngularJS
- → Divs aren't aware of screen resizing
- → Setting the height of a textarea inside a table
- → How can I get Greasemonkey to highlight visited image links?
- → How to handle onclick event of a button?