Wordpress > Change X-robots-tag
I have a Wordpress site that uses the Astra theme. In Chrome's Lighthouse tab it states:
Page is blocked from indexing Blocking Directive Source x-robots-tag: noindex, nofollow
- In Wordpress (Settings > Reading) the box is unchecked for "Search engine visibility: Discourage search engines from indexing this site"
- The source code of the website does nowhere includes text such as "x-robots", "noindex" or "nofollow".
Does anyone understand why the page is blocked from indexing?
I checked in the network tab, and under response headers it states
x-robots-tag: noindex, nofollow.
I looked at the source code of the page to check the meta tags, but there's nothing in there about
The file robots.txt contains the following:
How can I make the Wordpress site not being blocked from indexing?
I received a response from the hosting agency. The site at the moment is still on a subdomain of the hosting agency. They replied: "It comes from the nginx setup for default domains. Once you will use the domain name this would get resolved." So, once I switch to my own domain it should be resolved and I think the conclusion is that the nginx server configuration is the cause (set up this way on purpose).
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?