Will Shared_preferences Not Persist After The App Is Killed? (flutter)
I noticed this text in the shared_preferences documentation:
"Data may be persisted to disk asynchronously, and there is no guarantee that writes will be persisted to disk after returning, so this plugin must not be used for storing critical data."
Does that mean the local data stored by shared_preferences will be deleted when the user kills the app?
I'm wanting to keep the user logged in after logging into the app even if the user kills the app and reopens it later.
Normally the data will not be removed by the system. But users can delete the data from settings. So, you may grant it as a warning.
- → How do you create a 12 or 24 mnemonics code for multiple cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC and so on..)
- → Flutter: input text field don't work properly in a simple example..... where am I wrong?
- → Can I customize the code formatting of Dart code in Atom?
- → Is it possible to develop iOS apps with Flutter on a Linux virtual machine?
- → Display SnackBar in Flutter
- → JSON ObjectMapper in Flutter
- → Material flutter app source code
- → TabBarSelection No such method error
- → How do I set the animation color of a LinearProgressIndicator?
- → Add different routes/screens to Flutter app
- → Is there a way to get the size of an existing widget?
- → How to share a file using flutter
- → Is there an easy way to find particular text built from RichText in a Flutter test?