Will My Own Created Files In Another OctoberCms Market Plugin Be Removed On Update?
I would like to change some files in marketplace plugin offline/mall/views/mail/_partials. Any update would make that change undone. But I can add new files to the folder. If the plugin would update to a newer version, would that delete my added files? Or does the update only take effect on the original plugin files?
The update would delete those files. There is pretty much always a way to dynamically extend the code to use your own templates without running the risk of losing your changes though, so if you ask a more specific question in the October Discord server we should be able to help you figure out how to do that.
- → OctoberCMS Backend Loging Hash Error
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → Create plugin that makes objects from model in back-end
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → How to install console for plugin development in October CMS
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page