Why Use ReactJS With ASP.NET CORE MVC?
I have worked in ASP.NET CORE MVC, before.
- What are all the advantages in using ReactJS over ASP.NET CORE?
- Would not that additional library & its components, slow down the page load, comparing plain Razor Views?
I tried web search, I am unable to get proper answers.
What are all the advantages in using ReactJS over ASP.NET CORE?
ReactJS is high performance and rapid development client side framework, you can use it throw asp.net core or any other server side framework to handle client side operations.
Would not that additional library & its components, slow down the page load, comparing plain Razor Views?
ReactJS designed to be a single page application, and this kind of apps is more faster than multiple page applications, also ReactJS processing the DOM in different and smarter way.
If you want to use ReactJS in asp.net core you must keep in mind that asp.net core is the api part just to return the data (json or xml) or to receive your ajax request to post data.
All clients side parts will handled by ReactJS, no razor views, you can have only one to reference your reacts application or simply you can reference it using plain html page.
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → React formatting dates with momentjs server side
- → AngularJS directive: "templateUrl" doesn't work while "template" works
- → how to add cannonical tag for ASPX .NET page
- → URL routing requires /Home/Page?page=1 instead of /Home/Page/1
- → ASP.NET routing w/ changing article name
- → NumericTextBox Loses Value using Html.TextBoxFor, not HTML
- → How to do Bundling of css & js files in Drupal
- → Does the fact that every page is reachable through www.example.com and www.example.com/index have any SEO impact?
- → How to add rich snippet in a website?
- → UrlRewriting does not work on server, but on localhost it works fine on asp.net?
- → Bootstrap Nav Collapse via Data Attributes Not Working