Why My Sitemap Doesn't Have Any Link Pages After Generated?
I am a new web developer I tried to create sitmemap with my website, First I went to website https://www.xml-sitemaps.com/ then put my url site everykh.com and clicked button start then I downloaded sitemap.xml file and previewed in notepad.Here is my site map all code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <urlset xmlns="http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9 http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9/sitemap.xsd"> <!-- created with Free Online Sitemap Generator www.xml-sitemaps.com --> </urlset>
Why my sitemap doesn't have any link pages after generated ?
And after I submited my sitemap.xml file then preview http://everykh.com/sitemap.xml , has error as below.
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below. <urlset xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9 http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9/sitemap.xsd"><!-- created with Free Online Sitemap Generator www.xml-sitemaps.com --></urlset>
It seems that your website is dynamic website so websites like xmlsitemaps.com can not crawl it. you will have to ask you developer to create the sitemap.
please read this for more info. https://webmasters.googleblog.com/2008/09/dynamic-urls-vs-static-urls.html
- → CORS missmatch because of http
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → How to remove empty elements after class?(jQuery)
- → Get width of an element and apply to another relative to the first one?
- → How to remove caption p class from wordpress?
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Laravel 5 routing using prefix
- → WordPress - Header position Top, Left &Right
- → how to add rel=nofollow to some specific external links in wordpress
- → octobercms install error: database is not empty?
- → How to edit the index page of wordpress theme?
- → How to select a Post Type (Wordpress) to pass a filter in head?
- → What sort of URL structure should be used to display AMP HTML vs vanilla HTML