Why Is `git Pull` Working Perfectly Fine, But `git Push` Does Not?
I have been pulling from this repo, and I recently had some changes that I wanted to push, so I tried the usual
git push origin master, only to find out that it doesn’t work:
19:02 $ git push origin master ERROR: Repository not found. fatal: Could not read from remote repository. Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists.
But I am able to pull from the repo:
19:02 $ git pull origin master From <url> * branch master -> FETCH_HEAD Already up-to-date.
I know that must be correct since I am able to pull. According to my admin (whom I asked this question), I have developer rights which means I should be able to both pull and push. What could be the issue?
Most likely this is related to either an outdated git version or to missing access rights in your repository if you are using github, bitbucket or similar.
- → Authenticate with a cookie using laravel 5.1 and jwt
- → Finding a specific GitLab tag from PHP
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → babel-loader, webpack, ES2015 modules: "Element type is invalid"
- → Create a function-attribute of a function, which is, in its turn, a method of an object literal
- → Model Validation in laravel 5.1 not working
- → GIT fatal: loose object
- → Laravel validation required rule not working
- → Axios array map callback
- → Where does this `webpack://` come from for `webpack-dev-middleware`?
- → error when trying to modify project in laravel forge
- → GitHub Pages and Jekyll content duplication and SEO issues
- → Use Laravel repositories with Datatables