Why Gray Color Of Folder In Git?
I first time use Git. I use PhpStorm as IDE When I commit a project or even recreate and commit the 'basic' folder is gray. And in PHP Storm it's also have a different color.
- PSR-O automatically detection and colors
- you work a new project with code other project
- wrong config git for your project
- color PHPStorm for notice you that change anything
- what the 'change view' PHPStorm notice ?
- How many .git directory are you in a project ?
- Are you modify the color config for anything into PHPStorm ?
- Plugins behaviour ?
- → Authenticate with a cookie using laravel 5.1 and jwt
- → Finding a specific GitLab tag from PHP
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → babel-loader, webpack, ES2015 modules: "Element type is invalid"
- → Create a function-attribute of a function, which is, in its turn, a method of an object literal
- → Model Validation in laravel 5.1 not working
- → GIT fatal: loose object
- → Laravel validation required rule not working
- → Axios array map callback
- → Where does this `webpack://` come from for `webpack-dev-middleware`?
- → error when trying to modify project in laravel forge
- → GitHub Pages and Jekyll content duplication and SEO issues
- → Use Laravel repositories with Datatables