Why Git Status Shows Same File Twice?
I have changed a file and checked the git status then it's showing me same file twice. I searched the web but couldn't find anything
git version 2.4.9 (Apple Git-60)
Apparently the below solution doesn't worked for me
git mv -f Myamcat MyAmcat
git was throwing error
fatal: renaming 'MyAmcat' failed: Invalid argument
So I just did a workaround
git mv Myamcat MyAmcatTemp git commit -m "changed dir" git mv MyAmcatTemp MyAmcat git commit -m "changed to exact dir"
- → Authenticate with a cookie using laravel 5.1 and jwt
- → Finding a specific GitLab tag from PHP
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → babel-loader, webpack, ES2015 modules: "Element type is invalid"
- → Create a function-attribute of a function, which is, in its turn, a method of an object literal
- → Model Validation in laravel 5.1 not working
- → GIT fatal: loose object
- → Laravel validation required rule not working
- → Axios array map callback
- → Where does this `webpack://` come from for `webpack-dev-middleware`?
- → error when trying to modify project in laravel forge
- → GitHub Pages and Jekyll content duplication and SEO issues
- → Use Laravel repositories with Datatables