Why Doesn't VFP .NET OLEdb Provider Work In 64 Bit Windows?
I wrote a windows service using VB that read some legacy data from Visual Foxpro Databases to be inserted in SQL 2005. The problem is this use to run fine in Windows server 2003 32-Bits, but the client recently moved to Windows 2003 64-Bits and now the service won't work. I'm getting a message the the VFP .NET OLEdb provider is not found. I researched and everything seems to point out that there is no solution. Any Help, please...
Have you tried changing the target CPU to
x86 instead of
"Any CPU" in the advanced compiler options? I know that this solves some problems with other
OLEDB providers by forcing the use of the 32-bit version.
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → React formatting dates with momentjs server side
- → Using ReactJs, How do I update my form fields when my parent object sent in from props changes?
- → Visual Studio 2012 Express: Browser returning 500 status trying to download jsx file
- → AngularJS directive: "templateUrl" doesn't work while "template" works
- → how to add cannonical tag for ASPX .NET page
- → Selecting an element by its attribute when it has a colon in its name
- → Function works for NON dynamically loaded images
- → URL routing requires /Home/Page?page=1 instead of /Home/Page/1
- → There are "gaps" between rows in my masonry cards
- → creating sef links and changing plus sign (+) with dash (-)