Why Doesn't My React Page Show Up On Google At All?
I just took over a React landing page that is built with vite, uploaded on S3, then distributed via cloudfront.
The website name goes like https://xxx.io (not actual name), the xxx is in the index HTML tag, yet even when I search for the exact term xxx, it does not display at all.
Searching site:xxx.io does reveal a few pages from a subdomain that is on Gitbook (a documentation page), yet the actual landing page is nowhere to be found.
You need to submit a sitemap XML for your site to Google Search Console. This will be a starting point to crawl your web app if no backlinks to your site.
You can add any URL of your website to
sitemap.xml file. You can even dynamically ad or remove if you want to. You can change it as per your needs. If you add the home page URL only the crawler will find other URLs using
- → Import statement and Babel
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '__SECRET_DOM_DO_NOT_USE_OR_YOU_WILL_BE_FIRED' of undefined
- → .tsx webpack compile fails: Unexpected token <
- → React-router: Passing props to children
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Can't test submit handler in React component
- → React + Flux - How to avoid global variable
- → Webpack, React & Babel, not rendering DOM
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Alt @decorators in React-Native
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?