Why Does My Google Search Results End Up On My Index Page?
I have a webpage and my google search results are linked to the index page, even though the title and the description of the result are correct the url isn't. How can I address that?
Use 301 redirect or put homepage url as canonical to resolve this issue.
Canonical tag for index page:
<link rel="canonical" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="https://www.domain.com/" />
If I understand something different than please explain ..
- → Declare an array variable to the controller/component [Laravel, October CMS]
- → Eloquent Multitable query
- → Throttling dispatch in redux producing strange behaviour
- → Expanding search bar not expanding before search
- → Laravel 5 - Elasticquent / ElasticSearch Missing404Exception with (Re)Mapping
- → List of react-native StyleSheet properties and options
- → Elasticsearch aggregate function error on laravel
- → Access ES aggregation bucket list objects in laravel
- → Creating indexes for Elasticquent in Laravel
- → search array without duplicates React.js
- → How to remove parameters from the root URL if it does I18n
- → concat ' in JS Code (Jquery)
- → searchByQuery function returns only 10 rows