While Loop Still Looping
I need to have 'F' or 'M' as input from the user. So there is my code :
a = input("") while a != 'F' or a != 'M': a = input("")
But it still looping even if the user enter 'M' or 'F' or anything else. so I've tried this :
genre = input("") while genre != 'F': genre = input("")
And it works.. I just need to have 'M' OR 'F', could someone help me with this?
Thank's in advance
and instead of
while a != 'F' and a != 'M'
a can't be equal to two things at a time. As it is now, if
a != 'F', so the loop continues (the same for the reverse values). So, the loop will never end.
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module