While Loop Over Numbers Doesn't Seem To Be Working
I am new to python and I am trying run this piece of code, however, the while loop doesn't seem to be working. Any ideas?
def whilelooper(loop): i = 0 numbers =  while i < loop: print "At the top i is %d" %i numbers.append(i) i += 1 print "numbers now:",numbers print "At the bottom i is %d" %i print "the numbers:", for num in numbers: print num print "Enter a number for loop" b = raw_input(">") whilelooper(b)
Your input is inputted as a string type, but the comparator
while i < loop:
is expecting both i and loop to be of type int (for integer), in order to be able to compare them.
You can fix this by casting loop to an int:
def whilelooper(loop): i = 0 numbers =  loop = int(loop) ...
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module