While Installing Datatable Class Not Found
I ran into problem after running composer update
When i am trying to install laravel tables by
composer require yajra/laravel-datatables-oracle:"~8.0"
i am having following error
Class 'Yajra\DataTables\DatatablesServiceProvider' not found
Removed it from, app.php. there is no serivce provider or alias.
I have tried both ways, DataTables and Datatables with older versions.
Tried composer autodump, removing the vendor folder and installed again, it existes without installation, and i don't see any class used in app.php yet.
I am unable to install.
It Fixed By removing cache from bootstrap folder and installing it all again.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?