Where is the react-devtool?
Currently, It's not possible to have React Dev Tools in Chrome. Please have a look at this official link:
It's currently not possible to use the "React" tab in the devtools to inspect app widgets. This is due to a change in how the application scripts are evaluated in the devtools plugin; they are now run inside a Web Worker, and the plugin is unaware of this and so unable to communicate properly with React Native.
There is also an open issue on github. Please have a look at this as well:
React Native now runs within a Web Worker on Chrome so that it gets a more pure and isolated JS environment that more closely mimics JSC on the device but this breaks the React devtools. @skevy pointed this out and I didn't see a task open yet. The fix might need to happen on the RN side but I figured that people thinking about the devtools are more likely to have a solution come to mind.
Repro: Run an app with RN master, run it in the Chrome debugger, try to use React devtools but "React" option doesn't show in the Web Inspector.
- → What is causing the web page to reload?
- → Where is the react-devtool?
- → Writing to a file from a Chrome packaged app
- → searching in google from differents PC return different results
- → How to dynamically send chrome extension ID to a webpage for message passing
- → Where does this `webpack://` come from for `webpack-dev-middleware`?
- → Liquid Slider not working properly in chrome extension
- → Accessing / Manipulating the Actual DOM With a Chrome Extension
- → Saving Array to Chrome Local Storage
- → Storing Values of An Array to Chrome Local Storage & Retrieving Them
- → Change DOM Content With Chrome Extension