Where Is Android Studio Installed Directory In MacOS?
In the Install Android Studio section of the Flutter setup instructions, there is a paragraph:
Run flutter doctor to confirm that Flutter has located your installation of Android Studio. If Flutter cannot locate it, run
flutter config --android-studio-dir <directory>to set the directory that Android Studio is installed to.
My question is, in my macOS, I don't know what directory my Android Studio is installed in.
flutter config --android-studio-dir <directory>
I list the directory
~/Applications/, but it only displays
debo-MacBook-Pro:Applications debo$ ls ~/Applications/ Chrome Apps.localized
Short answer: it's in a subdirectory of
~/Applications is a subdirectory of your home directory (
~) named "Applications". It doesn't have any special meaning to macOS.
/Applications is a directory in the root directory (
/) that is used for all of the applications that show up in Launchpad, including Android Studio.
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View