When Does Firebase Analytics Track My Users?
I'm working on a new version of my app that implements a new online mode, the old offline mode however will still be accessible. I chose to use Firestore as my database and I just noticed that Google tracks on what VC my users are without me having to set up anything regarding analytics.
While calls to Firebase just happen if the user chose to use the online mode I still use the same VC for both modes and that means that even if the user is in offline mode Firebase gets imported. My question is now when it is that google tracks the user on the VC. So if the user just gets tracked if the VC makes a call, or as soon as I import Firebase into the VC class. Or stated differently if I will just see the users using online mode in the analytics dashboard, or all my users.
(sorry for my english :) )
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → Playing Video - Server is not correctly configured - 12939
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Axios array map callback
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → Update React [Native] View on Day Change
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS
- → What is the difference between React Native and React?