When Building A Handler, Should It Be .ashx Or .axd?
Say I'm building an ASP.Net class that inherits from
IHttpHandler, should I wire this up to a URL ending in
.ashx, or should I use the
Does it matter as long as there's no naming conflict?
Ahh.. ScottGu says it doesn't matter, but .ashx is slightly better because there's less chance of a conflict with things like trace.axd and others. That's why the flag went up in my head that .ashx might be better.
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → React formatting dates with momentjs server side
- → AngularJS directive: "templateUrl" doesn't work while "template" works
- → how to add cannonical tag for ASPX .NET page
- → URL routing requires /Home/Page?page=1 instead of /Home/Page/1
- → ASP.NET routing w/ changing article name
- → NumericTextBox Loses Value using Html.TextBoxFor, not HTML
- → How to do Bundling of css & js files in Drupal
- → Does the fact that every page is reachable through www.example.com and www.example.com/index have any SEO impact?
- → How to add rich snippet in a website?
- → UrlRewriting does not work on server, but on localhost it works fine on asp.net?
- → Bootstrap Nav Collapse via Data Attributes Not Working