When Adding MapView To Android Application, Get Cross-loader Exception
I have a project in Android and I want to add MapView to it. I did the following:
- Downloaded the Google APIs revision 3.
- Added the maps.jar library to my project
- Added the MapView to an activity
- Created new Virtual Device with target the Google APIs (not the normal target Android 1.5)
- Started the project
When I try to reach the activity with the map view, I get
12-16 20:57:44.620: ERROR/AndroidRuntime(792): Caused by: java.lang.IllegalAccessError: cross-loader access from pre-verified class
12-16 20:57:44.620: ERROR/AndroidRuntime(792): at dalvik.system.DexFile.defineClass(Native Method)
12-16 20:57:44.620: ERROR/AndroidRuntime(792): at dalvik.system.DexFile.loadClass(DexFile.java:193)
What am I doing wrong?
If using Eclipse, make sure that you don't have multiple references to the maps.jar on your Project Build Path. This includes any direct reference to the maps.jar, or implicit reference through the Google APIs Library (Google APIs [Android 1.5]). In fact, only having the Google APIs Library on your Project Build Path should be sufficient.
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View