What's The Easiest Way To Import A New Table Into MySQL V5 From CSV?
I'm running MySQL 5 on a linux server on my local network. Running windows XP for my desktop. Had a look at the MySQL GUI Tools but I dont think they help. I cannot install apache on the remote server & use something like PHPmyAdmin.
I use SQLyog on my Windows system which has a free Community Edition and has an option to import from CSV.
I've never used this option myself so I can't tell you how good it is. However, SQLyog has been great for all the other things I've used it for.
- → I can't do a foreign key, constraint error
- → How to implement DbDongle::convertTimestamps as workaround of invalid timestamps with MySql strict
- → MySQL error "Foreign key constraint is incorrectly formed"
- → Eloquent Multitable query
- → "Laravel 5.1" add user and project with userId
- → Database backup with custom code in laravel 5 and get the data upto 10 rows from per table in database
- → Laravel 5.1 QueryException when trying to delete a project
- → Using Array in '->where()' for Laravel Query Building
- → Chaining "Count of Columns" of a Method to Single Query Builder
- → Laravel Eloquent Joining Strange query
- → convert time using mysql laravel 5
- → How to update a column after an expiration date in MySQL?
- → Foreign key constraint fails on existing key