What Should Be The Better Way To Store Images Or Files To Folder In Laravel Application
I am doing a project using Laravel. Now, I have to store
users etc images both in the database and application folder. There are two ways to store
files in laravel application.
publicfolder I can store.
- Another one is, inside
From these two ways, what should be better to do this. Would someone suggest me please? Thanks in advance.
There's not an enormous difference, but in general, it's better to put things in
This allows you to give Laravel write permissions to the
storage folder, while leaving its permissions on
public as read-only. This is a bit more secure.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms