What Is The Point Of [START Functionsimport] And Similar Comments In Firebase Examples?
See here for example:
Do these comments have an effect on the logging output or is this some kind of automatic docs generator like AsciiDoc?
Those are just used to determine which code samples should be embedded in product documentation. They have no meaning otherwise.
Compare your given link with https://firebase.google.com/docs/functions/http-events
- → How can I query Firebase for an equalTo boolean parameter?
- → How can I access nested data in Firebase with React?
- → Firebase simple blog (confused with security rules)
- → Removing item in Firebase with React, re-render returns item undefined
- → AngularJS Unknown Provider Error (Firebase & AngularFire)
- → How do you pass top level component state down to Routes using react-router?
- → "this" is null in firebase query function in reactjs
- → Angular Module Failed to Load
- → Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/android/gms/internal/zzrx;
- → Joining Firebase tables in React
- → How can I make add firepad to my reactjs project?
- → How to use Cloud Functions for Firebase to prerender pages for SEO?
- → React.js component has null state?