What Is The Best Way To Dump Entire Objects To A Log In C#?
So for viewing a current object's state at runtime, I really like what the Visual Studio Immediate window gives me. Just doing a simple
Will give me a nicely formatted 'dump' of the object.
Is there an easy way to do this in code, so I can do something similar when logging?
- → How to Fire Resize event after all images resize
- → URL routing requires /Home/Page?page=1 instead of /Home/Page/1
- → Getting right encoding from HTTPContext
- → How to create a site map using DNN and C#
- → I want integrate shopify into my mvc 4 c# application
- → Bootstrap Nav Collapse via Data Attributes Not Working
- → Shopify api updating variants returned error
- → ASP.NET C# SEO for each product on detail page on my ECOMMERCE site
- → SEO Meta Tags From Behind Code - C#
- → How to implement search with two terms for a collection?