What Is The Best Way To Configure IPlanet/Sun ONE Be The HTTP/HTTPS Front End To A JBoss/Tomcat Application?
What is the best way to configure iPlanet/Sun ONE be the HTTP/HTTPS front end to a JBoss/Tomcat application?
Are there any performance considerations?
How would this compare with the native integration between Apache httpd and Tomcat?
There are plugins available for iPlanet which do exactly this. Check out the Reverse Proxy plugin in the documentation for iPlanet.
This may help: http://docs.sun.com/source/816-7156-10/agplugin.html#18923
- → Laravel 5: Apache php http authentication
- → Htaccess negation
- → OctoberCMS error in frontend - frontend is not accessible firing error "Default value for parameters with a class type hint can only be NULL"
- → How to give access execute specific php file in server?
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Cyclical redirection at the start laravel 5 project
- → Can't route in Laravel framework
- → How to benefit of prerender.io services if my Apache server doesn't allow a proxy
- → OctoberCMS installation MYSQL error
- → Redirect 301 htaccess prestashop
- → Permissions "public" folder Laravel
- → .htaccess affect other file url
- → How i can redirect from "www.mywebsite.com////" to "www.mywebsite.com"?