What Is The Benefits Of Creating Menu For Web Application Based On Database?
In my new job I saw that some web application before me created fully base on database. For example, All of the menu, sidebar, footer created programmatically from database. I never do this, and can't understand why they need it. And my question is 'What is the benefits of Creating menu based on database?'
I've been doing that too, simply because of a few reason.
- Makes it easier to add or remove some menu's in production environment (for example, when something goes wrong and you want to restrict access to that menu while you fix it).
- Easier to maintain user privileges on menus.
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → laravel blade templating error
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?
- → Setting the maxlength of text in an element that is displayed
- → Expanding search bar not expanding before search
- → Get the calling element with vue.js
- → Blade: how to include a section in one page but not in another
- → How to print/log reactjs rendered dom?
- → how to write react component to construct HTML DOM