What Is Strange Blade Function?
There is the following code in template blade:
So, in path:
resources\lang\ there is languages directory: 'en' with file
services.php with array.
Does it mean that function
__() gets words by key from this file?
__() function fetches translations from the current locale file (or a default). It's supposed to help you with internationalization / localization.
You may retrieve lines from language files using the
__helper function. The
__method accepts the file and key of the translation string as its first argument.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms