What Is "session_engaged" Event Property Of "session_start" In Firebase?
I'm working with Firebase analytics and I'm trying to figure out the best way to track the engagement of our (iOS app) users. I see that there are multiple events and properties related to engagement, such as the "user_engagement" event (and the "engagement_time_msec" property) and "ga_session". User engagement seems a bit too low-level/frequent. It basically happens any time the user touches the screen and after booting the app I see that it is often sent 2/3 times ever before interacting with the app itself. While trying to find a better solution I stumbled across another event property, which is called "session_start" and sometimes it comes with a property called "session_engaged". It appears to be a bool or a counter (it's always 1 as far as I saw). I could not find any documentation on this event and property.
Anybody who can give me more info on that? Thanks!
session_start is when a user engages the app for more than the minimum session duration after a period of inactivity that exceeds the session timeout duration.
- → How can I query Firebase for an equalTo boolean parameter?
- → How can I access nested data in Firebase with React?
- → Firebase simple blog (confused with security rules)
- → Removing item in Firebase with React, re-render returns item undefined
- → AngularJS Unknown Provider Error (Firebase & AngularFire)
- → How do you pass top level component state down to Routes using react-router?
- → "this" is null in firebase query function in reactjs
- → Angular Module Failed to Load
- → Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/android/gms/internal/zzrx;
- → Joining Firebase tables in React
- → How can I make add firepad to my reactjs project?
- → How to use Cloud Functions for Firebase to prerender pages for SEO?
- → React.js component has null state?