What Is Default Value Of AllowVolumeExpansion On The Default Storage Class In Kubernetes
What is the default value for the allowVolumeExpansion? I create my volumes through a statefulset from apiVersion: apps/v1 volumeClaimTemplates In the case that the answer is false how to I change it to true?
potentially relevant info: the cluster running on GKE autopilot
You can find out by looking into the StorageClass that your claim is using
kubectl describe StorageClass <name>
volumeClaimTemplates: - ... spec: storageClassName: <name> # <-- check using this name
Recent version of GKE the default is true. More about this field can be found here.
- → join x509: certificate has expired or is not yet valid
- → After K8s Master reboot, apiserver throws error “x509: certificate has expired or is not yet valid”
- → How to rewrite URLs to lowercase in nginx controller on kubernetes
- → KEDA - no pods are scaling
- → RabbitMQ Operator with local path: Internal error occurred: 2 default StorageClasses were found
- → Prometheus different results, same pod
- → Why AES-GCM with random nonce should be rotated every 200k writes in Kubernetes?
- → Google cloud kubernetes switching off a node
- → can i make a volume on GKE (with autopilot) that can use ReadWritemany?
- → Node red instance in Kubernetes with custom settings.js and other files
- → Increase PHP.ini file upload limit on Google Cloud Platform Kubernetes Wordpress Click-to-Deploy
- → How do i add cronjob entry dynamically through my application code (i.e NodeJS) on to a ubuntu based container?
- → What is default value of allowVolumeExpansion on the default storage class in kubernetes