What Is A Good Tutorial/howto On .net / C# Socket Programming
I'm porting old VB6 code that uses the Winsock control to C#. I haven't done any socket programming and I wonder if anyone has a good reference/tutorial/howto that I can use to start getting up to speed.
I'm appealing to the hive mind while I proceed with my generally unproductive googling.
I'm using UDP, not TCP at this time.
The August 2005 MSDN Magazine had an article about System.Net.Sockets and WinSock:
- → How to Fire Resize event after all images resize
- → URL routing requires /Home/Page?page=1 instead of /Home/Page/1
- → Getting right encoding from HTTPContext
- → How to create a site map using DNN and C#
- → I want integrate shopify into my mvc 4 c# application
- → Bootstrap Nav Collapse via Data Attributes Not Working
- → Shopify api updating variants returned error
- → ASP.NET C# SEO for each product on detail page on my ECOMMERCE site
- → SEO Meta Tags From Behind Code - C#
- → How to implement search with two terms for a collection?