What Is A Good PHP Library To Handle File Uploads?
I am looking to use a PHP library for uploading pictures to a web server so that I can use something that has been tested and hopefully not have to design one myself. Does anyone know of such a library?
Edit: I am aware that file uploads are built into PHP, I am looking for a library that may make the process simpler and safer.
I personally use HTTP_Upload from PEAR. It works pretty well for our purposes (uplaoding media files into a development system and uploading arbitrary files for an educational system)
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?