What Does Website Isolation / User Isolation Do Laravel Forge?
In Laravel Forge there's an option called Website Isolation, which some people also seem to mention as user isolation as well. I am not quite sure what it does and possible benefit for such functionality. It would be great if someone can explain this!
I found out that one of the biggest advantages for using Website / User Isolation is that Laravel Forge will be then able to offer unique and independent nginx environment compared to other sites exist in the same server. Thus, in situations where it requires restarting an nginx or overloading, other sites in the server should work perfectly fine.
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Which one is best? Domain redirect or alias?
- → jQuery ajax, appending data work but will the data be visible to other end(computer/user)?
- → How to optimize my site for Google if I host complete english content on a .de url?
- → Angular 2 on Apache | search engines crawler
- → Laravel Task Scheduling on shared hosting
- → Laravel Deployment on Shared Hosting - 404 Error
- → OpenCart throws JS error 'Cannot read property "document" of null' when hosted
- → How to use Cloud Functions for Firebase to prerender pages for SEO?
- → Is it possible to add Shopify app to already existing Ruby on Rails web app?
- → Amazon S3 image hosting with Shopify
- → Errors in October CMS installation via cPanel
- → Error "A database is required to access the back-end" when deploying to a remote server