What Common Web Exploits Should I Know About?
I'm pretty green still when it comes to web programming, I've spent most of my time on client applications. So I'm curious about the common exploits I should fear/test for in my site.
- → Keeping uploaded files secure but still available via https
- → Can Cookies be securely sent from one machine to another to access a resource
- → how to build form_ajax() function with data-request-validate attribute
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → uploading docx via OctoberCms media manager
- → Firebase simple blog (confused with security rules)
- → Lumen HTTP Basic Authentication without use of database
- → OctoberCMS Media Finder. Invalid Security Token
- → Licensing system for client side code web application
- → Content security policy. webcomponent. script src DataURI .Can I override HTTP HEADER by META tag?
- → Laravel 5.1 - Display images stored in Storage folder
- → Laravel Ratchet socket Auth