What Browsers Currently Support The 'range' Input?
I can't seem to find anything on google about this. I know you can pretty much rule out IE. I know webkit supports it but what else do you know?
At the time of writing, apparently (Desktop) Safari, Chrome and Opera support
range inputs, according to Dive Into HTML5.
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → DropzoneJS & Laravel - Output form validation errors
- → laravel check between 2 integer from database
- → How can I use rules method with formRequest in Laravel Js Validation?
- → How to set required validation for inner field of repeater in OctoberCMS?
- → Model Validation in laravel 5.1 not working
- → Issues with jQuery Validate onkeyup and highlighting
- → Laravel validation required rule not working
- → Nested array validation laravel
- → How to change Laravel Validation message for max file size in MB instead of KB?
- → Backbone: Show validation errors for each model in a collection on VIEW
- → OctoberCMS plugin show all the validations at once