What Are Asp .net Validators Rendered Into In HTML?
Are all asp net validators rendered as < span> tags?
This is important as spans are being used in the styling and a strict css heiracrchy is in place and I don't want to add redundant < span> tags around what will be rendered at runtime.
When you use ASP.NET more than just the validators are wrapped with spans. A RadioButtonList also has a span wrapped around the items. Very annoying sometimes.
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → React formatting dates with momentjs server side
- → AngularJS directive: "templateUrl" doesn't work while "template" works
- → how to add cannonical tag for ASPX .NET page
- → URL routing requires /Home/Page?page=1 instead of /Home/Page/1
- → ASP.NET routing w/ changing article name
- → NumericTextBox Loses Value using Html.TextBoxFor, not HTML
- → How to do Bundling of css & js files in Drupal
- → Does the fact that every page is reachable through www.example.com and www.example.com/index have any SEO impact?
- → How to add rich snippet in a website?
- → UrlRewriting does not work on server, but on localhost it works fine on asp.net?
- → Bootstrap Nav Collapse via Data Attributes Not Working