Weird Yellow Bar Pops-up: 'Microsoft Data Access - Remote Data Services
When I access my site from any computer, I see this warning popping up:
"This web site wants to run the following add-on: 'Microsoft Data Access - Remote Data Services Dat...' from 'Microsoft Corporation'. If you trust the web site and the add-on and want to allow it to run, click here..."
I am guessing this is some kind of virus or something. I would like to know how to remove this from my site.
Id be very concerned if this is on your own server.
I found the following blog post that warns on the issue: http://msmvps.com/blogs/hostsnews/archive/2007/09/13/can-you-spot-the-fake.aspx but doesn't provide any way of removing it.
I'd recommend making sure both the server and the client are up to date on Windows Updates, and then installing a good virus scanner.
- → Keeping uploaded files secure but still available via https
- → Can Cookies be securely sent from one machine to another to access a resource
- → how to build form_ajax() function with data-request-validate attribute
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → uploading docx via OctoberCms media manager
- → Firebase simple blog (confused with security rules)
- → Lumen HTTP Basic Authentication without use of database
- → OctoberCMS Media Finder. Invalid Security Token
- → Licensing system for client side code web application
- → Content security policy. webcomponent. script src DataURI .Can I override HTTP HEADER by META tag?
- → Laravel 5.1 - Display images stored in Storage folder
- → Laravel Ratchet socket Auth