Warning: Failed Prop Type: Invalid Prop `data` Of Type `object` Supplied To `Carousel`, Expected `array`
I am using react-native-snap-carousel, It worked fine, It fetches data fine but i am getting 2 warnings in that app.
- Warning: Failed prop type: Invalid prop
- Warning: Failed prop type: The prop
dotsLengthis marked as required in
Paginationbut it's value is
1 brother from comments helped me and my problem is solved now, That's why i am removing code, Because that was my company's code, and i don't have permission to share code for long time after getting answered. Thanks.
for the first issue, I see that the msgResponse is inconsistent
const msgResponse = responseMsg._embedded && responseMsg._embedded.items ? responseMsg._embedded.items : ''
array / string depending on the case
const msgResponse = responseMsg._embedded && responseMsg._embedded.items ? responseMsg._embedded.items : 
- → Import statement and Babel
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '__SECRET_DOM_DO_NOT_USE_OR_YOU_WILL_BE_FIRED' of undefined
- → .tsx webpack compile fails: Unexpected token <
- → React-router: Passing props to children
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Can't test submit handler in React component
- → React + Flux - How to avoid global variable
- → Webpack, React & Babel, not rendering DOM
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Alt @decorators in React-Native
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?