Warning: Apps With Authentication Require The Experimental Permission In The Manifest.json?
I want to integrate authentication into my chrome app, but I saw this warning here : https://developer.chrome.com/apps/app_codelab7_useridentification
Warning: Apps with authentication require the experimental permission in the manifest.json and, until they came out of experimental state, they cannot be uploaded to the Chrome Web Store. If you prefer, you can choose to skip this lab.
There seems to be a grammatical error in the warning @
"until they came out of experimental state" which made it ambiguous to read.
Does this mean I cannot publish an app with this feature until the feature comes out of experimental state? Or until the app comes out of experimental state?
The Chrome Identity API is no longer experimental. The current page says "Stable since Chrome 29."
- → What is causing the web page to reload?
- → Where is the react-devtool?
- → Writing to a file from a Chrome packaged app
- → searching in google from differents PC return different results
- → How to dynamically send chrome extension ID to a webpage for message passing
- → Where does this `webpack://` come from for `webpack-dev-middleware`?
- → Liquid Slider not working properly in chrome extension
- → Accessing / Manipulating the Actual DOM With a Chrome Extension
- → Saving Array to Chrome Local Storage
- → Storing Values of An Array to Chrome Local Storage & Retrieving Them
- → Change DOM Content With Chrome Extension