Vuejs Prerendering With Php Dynamic Content
I have a Question about prerendering a vue app built with php ( laravel or pure php it doesn't matter ) My question is how really prerendering work with dynamic content For example: when I make a blog with vue and php to show post I make Ajax Request in my vue app.. how google bots and other web crawlers will read my site content
Thanks in advance
You can use prerendering to server-side render the HTML that you want to make indexable for the search engines. Using PHP and Vue.js to achieve that can be complex because you need to have a view for the PHP template engine and another one for Vue.js. It can be difficult to maintain when the application grows.
I've used hypernova to achieve that (Laravel and Vue.js). I wrote a couple of articles about it
You can read more about prerender, ssr, csr and universal rendering here:
Let me know if I can help you with something else.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?