VS2022 - Report Project Incompatible With Current Version Of Visual Studio
Finally saw that there is "Microsoft Reporting Services Projects 2022" available for VS2022, which should by idea work as a report designer and open the existing reports. But it turns out all of the report projects now are unsupported/incompatible due to new version of VS. If the VS2019 will be installed, there everything will work.
And migration report is not very informative:
The application which this project type is based on was not found. Please try this link for further information: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=661331&projecttype=F14B399A-7131-4C87-9E4B-1186C45EF12D
Any ideas how to make them work in VS2022? Maybe someone had similar experience?
If you'd like to have early access to VS2022 release candidate builds before they are published to the VS Gallery, we’re making available to give customers an opportunity to provide feedback prior to finalizing releases. To access the release candidate of the extensions in Visual Studio, you may do so by creating a “private gallery” and entering the following settings.
Navigate to Tools > Options and then select Extensions and Updates under General. Under "Additional Extension Galleries", enter the following details: Name: Microsoft BI VSIX Preview URL: http://aka.ms/ProBI-VSIX2022 After entering these settings, your "Extensions and Updates" dialog will show updates for the extension when there is a new release candidate that you can install to provide feedback for a day or two before the VS Gallery VSIX is updated.
Provide feedback and report issues with this Vsix Package or Reporting Services projects in general to: [email protected]
- → Is there a way from preventing other ReportViewers on the same webpage from refreshing?
- → Storing credentials in SSRS 2005
- → How to get SSRS Data Source credentials and open an SQL Connection in .NET
- → ssrs multi column table data gets spanned accross columns and/or pages incorrectly
- → Where are all the places Sql Reporting Server Logs Errors?
- → SSRS set default values to display 1/1/1900 and 1/1/9999
- → To show date on which highest total price is made in ssrs
- → SQL reporting active users and logins
- → SSRS Time expression filter not working with Parameter boolean value
- → SQL 2005 Reporting Services custom report item (CRI) - what are the limits?
- → How to pass an array or list to a stored procedure in PostgreSQL
- → How are tables aligned to top in reporting services?
- → PostgreSQL Function returning only one row