VS2008, IIS7 Web Project, Non-admin. When?
What needs to happen before we can open Web Application Projects hosted in IIS7 with Visual Studio 2008 without running as Administrator? Are we talking about waiting for the next version of Visual Studio? Are there any existing workarounds?
I think it's implied by the above, but this pertains to Vista.
Never is a bad option - pretty much all other development I can do as a non-admin. Its not as if the code under IIS requires admin rights either.
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Where to find example Visual Studio 2015 project(s) using typescript and React?
- → How to configure Visual Studio 2015 to write JSX in ASP.NET 5 (RC) with intellisense
- → How to make this simple TypeScript + React app work with Visual Studio 2015?
- → Format liquid(Shopify) code in visual studio code
- → Typescript intellisense without emitting require
- → How to display shopify free them output on my laptop using visual studio code?
- → Visual Studio Code - how to debug node.js routes?
- → Visual Studio cordova, simple way to "live reload" on Android devices?
- → --allow-live terminal command for shopify development
- → compile typescript with a visual studio code task, specifying the output directory
- → How to highlight all symbol appearances in python code with PTVS?
- → What is the location of the Python tools for Visual Studio?