Visual Studio 2015, Using GIT Extension, And Database Project .dbmdl File
GIT in Visual Studio is reporting the .dbmdl file is in use by another process.
When it does this, all the VS change tracking stops - no files show as changed.
Remove my DB project from the solution, and immediately, all the changed files show as changed.
The .dbmdl file is some kind of local cache, and is not meant to be checked into source control. And I have made sure it is not.
How can I fix this, and have my DB project in the solution?
I fixed this issue by specifically naming the .dbmdl file in my .gitignore file.
From that point on GIT in VS completely ignored it, and changes always show up.
- → Authenticate with a cookie using laravel 5.1 and jwt
- → Finding a specific GitLab tag from PHP
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → babel-loader, webpack, ES2015 modules: "Element type is invalid"
- → Create a function-attribute of a function, which is, in its turn, a method of an object literal
- → Model Validation in laravel 5.1 not working
- → GIT fatal: loose object
- → Laravel validation required rule not working
- → Axios array map callback
- → Where does this `webpack://` come from for `webpack-dev-middleware`?
- → error when trying to modify project in laravel forge
- → GitHub Pages and Jekyll content duplication and SEO issues
- → Use Laravel repositories with Datatables