Visual Studio 2012 Express: Browser returning 500 status trying to download jsx file
I am following this tutorial: http://reactjs.net/getting-started/tutorial.html and using Visual Studio 2012 Express.
<body> <script src="@Url.Content("~/Scripts/Tutorial.jsx")"></script> </body>
Tutorial.jsx in my
Scripts folder in the same project still I am getting 500 status error in console on google chrome.
But when I try to change it to:
<body> <script src="~/Scripts/Tutorial.js"></script> </body>
Tutorial.js is also in
Scripts folder and chrome downloads it and its working fine.
I want to use jsx file only.
We experienced the same problem.
We solved our problem changing the build action property of the .jsx file from
- → Import statement and Babel
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '__SECRET_DOM_DO_NOT_USE_OR_YOU_WILL_BE_FIRED' of undefined
- → .tsx webpack compile fails: Unexpected token <
- → React-router: Passing props to children
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Can't test submit handler in React component
- → React + Flux - How to avoid global variable
- → Webpack, React & Babel, not rendering DOM
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Alt @decorators in React-Native
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?