Visual Studio 2008 Fatal Execution Engine Error (7A2E0F92)
Visual Studio 2008 will suddenly quit when I'm manipulating the WebBrowser control in my WPF application.
This is in the Event Log:
.NET Runtime version 2.0.50727.3053 - Unrecoverable system error.
.NET Runtime version 2.0.50727.3053 - Fatal Execution Engine Error (7A2E0F92) (0)
Does anyone know a cause or workaround for this error?
It happens when I change this XAML:
<WebBrowser Name="WebBrowserPreview" Grid.Row="1" Margin="5" Source="http://www.google.com"/>
<WebBrowser Name="WebBrowserPreview" Grid.Row="1" Margin="5" />
I just CUT the whole section out. Then PASTEed in a new <WebBrowser> tag from Notepad.
It didn't crash that time.
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → React formatting dates with momentjs server side
- → Using ReactJs, How do I update my form fields when my parent object sent in from props changes?
- → Visual Studio 2012 Express: Browser returning 500 status trying to download jsx file
- → AngularJS directive: "templateUrl" doesn't work while "template" works
- → how to add cannonical tag for ASPX .NET page
- → Selecting an element by its attribute when it has a colon in its name
- → Function works for NON dynamically loaded images
- → URL routing requires /Home/Page?page=1 instead of /Home/Page/1
- → There are "gaps" between rows in my masonry cards
- → creating sef links and changing plus sign (+) with dash (-)